Refrigerant Cylinder Collection
About our Cylinder Deposits and Collection
We charge the lowest cylinder deposits in the UK aftermarket – currently £25 + VAT on R-134a and £35 + VAT on HFO-1234yf.
These will be automatically added to your refrigerant orders and must be included. The deposit are later refunded if the cylinder is returned to the manufacturer within 24 months. All cylinders are uniquely identified with barcodes / serial numbers.
We offer a free collection service at the end of season. We can confirm quantity and serial numbers of cylinders due for return, arrange a free pallet collection and credit fast – typically within 5 working days.
Collection Terms and Conditions :
- Min qualifying qty for Free Collection is 5 x R134a and / or 5 x YF
- Mixed YF and R134a fine (min 5 units total)
- Deposits are only returned on the cylinders purchased from us (non-transferable)
- Pack cylinders to one pallet where possible – max 40 cylinders
- Ensure cylinders are securely packed to pallet – banded, wrapped etc where possible
- Collection of lower quantities will be charged at flat-fee cost price of £75 exc VAT
- Missed collections that have to be re-arranged may be charged at flat-fee cost price of £75 exc VAT
- We reserve the right to arrange collections to maximise efficiency – we typically collect end of season in Sept or Oct
- You may be asked to confirm cylinder barcode IDs prior to collection
Request your Collection below
We will contact you in due course to agree collection date. We will then confirm by email.
To confirm we supplied your cylinders we need the barcode / cylinder ID number for each cylinder. These are stamped on the cylinder and shown beneath the barcode. In the example below the code is shown between “*” characters – i.e. E000372 . You can upload a list in word, Excel or photos on the form above.